After more than 50 years of research and development the MBTI is the most world widely used instrument for understanding normal personality differences. It explains basic patterns in human functioning.
- Taking the MBTI inventory and receiving feedback will help you identify your unique gifts.
- The information enhances understanding of yourself, your motivations, your natural strengths and your potential areas for growth.
- Understanding your MBTI type is self-affirming and encourages cooperation with others
- The MBTI is used for a wide variety of purposes
- Self-understanding & development
- Career development and exploration
- Team building
- Problem solving
- Relationship counseling
- Management and leadership training
- Organization development
- Academic counseling
|3||Workshop||1 day or two day|