YOGA FOR CHILDREN :
The physical and mental health of the children\ is an important must in their growth. Practice of yoga, improves children’soverall well-being. Yoga teaches them to persevere, be patient, and work toward their goals. Yoga also provides tools for practicing compassion, mindfulness, generosity, focus, strength, and flexibility.
With the knowledge and practices of yogathey live their present and later life energetically,evergreen and ever fresh.
Yoga promotes physical strength because kids learn to use all of their muscles in new ways. Whether a pose is done standing, sitting, or lying down, each one can challenge various muscle groups while helping a child become aware of his body and how it efficiently functions.
Balance is a key element of yoga. Balancing poses were created to promote mental and physical poise, as mental clarity and stability emerge from the effort of trying the poses.
Yoga, brings steadiness and stabilityin the children by getting them to focus their eyes in the various postures.Yoga naturally develop the power of concentration by bringing their focal attention on the different parts of the body.
Yoga helps kids achieve a sound mind in a sound body by exercising the physical body and calming the mental spirit
- Improves posture, assisting students to sit comfortably for long periods
- Improves mind/body awareness and connection
- It Improves Balance and Coordination
- Enhances Physical Flexibility
- It Develops Attention and Concentration, comprehension and memory
- It Boosts Self-Esteem and Confidence, Will power
- Improves self-awareness
- Supports character development and emotional intelligence
- Develops discipline and self-control
- Supports individuality and self-expression
- Encourages social and environmental awareness and responsibility
- Inspires respect for self and others
- Encourages a fit and healthy lifestyle
- Promotes an overall sense of well-being